Terms & Conditions
- Ownership and Proprietary Rights – TechSee and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest, including without limitation all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) in and to all of the Website including any of its content, media, and/or any other information. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or to TechSee’s Intellectual Property Rights and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any of TechSee’s content. Any use of the TechSee’s content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
- User Content – From time to time you may (but not required to) provide to TechSee feedback, comments and/or suggestions regarding the Website its modification, correction, improvement or enhancement, and/or any other content in the Website, with or without TechSee’s request (“User Content”). Upon its provision you hereby undertake that such User Content of yours does not infringe any third party right and irrevocably agree that the User Content and any right you may have thereto shall be assigned for no consideration and become exclusively owned by the TechSee.
- Changes to the Website – TechSee reserves the right to change the Website and/or suspend, discontinue, delete, modify, or remove any content and/or products and/or services offered via the Website, at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
- No Warranty To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Website is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to or non-infringement.
- Limitation of liability – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the TechSee assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of requests or content; (ii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website; (iii) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party; (iv) any errors or omissions in any requests or content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Website; (v) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. In no event shall TechSee, its affiliates, agents, directors, suppliers, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in any amount exceeding the amount paid by you for the access to the Website. In addition, TechSee will not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the TechSee has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing law -These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and to be fully performed in Tel Aviv, Israel (i.e. without regard to conflict of law’s provisions).
- Assignment – TechSee shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to assign these Terms or any rights hereunder to any third party, without giving prior notice. In any event of assignment as aforesaid, all the provisions of these Terms shall apply, mutatis mutandis.
Last Updated August, 2017