With the rise of ‘contactless service’ in 2021, organizations are realizing that remote support is not just about implementing a tool, it’s a multi-phase journey. Full-on remote support is an evolutionary process that includes constant learning, adaption, education, just like other journeys in the digital transformation space.
As progress is made along the journey, organizations will find that not only are they more innovative or advanced technologically, but they gain a competitive edge with the ability to resolve more issues remotely, reduce both customer and employee effort, and optimize their costs.
Whether you’re well on your way to implementing remote support in your organization – or if you’re just exploring your options – evaluating your current capabilities is an important step on the way to determining and achieving your remote service goals.
Watch this webinar that will help you evaluate the maturity level of your remote support capabilities and discover your path to the next level.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The 5 drivers that are steering customer service toward adoption of remote support
- The step-by-step journey involved in implementing advanced remote support capabilities
- Where your organization is positioned along the remote support journey
- The role and impact of visual assistance in advancing your remote support
- Real-life examples of how firms advances their remote service with visual assistance