While the pandemic had a negative effect on almost every industry, service companies were hit especially hard. WCTel, a South Carola-based telecom, found themselves facing an issue of business continuity: how could they service subscribers when technician visits to customer’s homes were no longer possible?
Download this Case Study to learn what steps WCTel took to help them succeed in the face of unprecedented restrictions. Learn how they:
- Reduced technician dispatch rate by 16-20%
- Lowered average handling time
- Increased first contact resolution rates
- Raised CSAT and NPS scores
- Benefited from clear ROI after only two months
And how they expect even better results with greater adoption of the technology.