This document presents six case studies of TechSee customers, explaining how they are putting Visual Assistance at the core of their strategies for ensuring service delivery continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With TechSee’s solution, a field technician or contact center agent sends a link to the customer to initiate a live video stream. The solution is web-based, meaning no app download, installation or account login is required. The customer uses their smartphone back camera to show the expert the issue, enabling them to identify the cause and provide on-screen Augmented Reality instructions to guide the customer step-by-step through the actions they need to carry out. Finally, the expert visually confirms that the issue has been successfully dealt with.
You’ll read all about the three modes Visual Assistance for field service delivery – Remote Support, Onsite Support and the Hybrid Model – and gather insights from innovation leaders in various sectors:
- How Vodafone Group is reducing engineer visits to customers’ homes by using Visual Assistance as a preliminary step before every dispatch
- How Samsung has enabled technicians to work from home as they diagnose and resolve issues with electronic devices and communicate service delivery continuity to their customers
- How Verizon rapidly implemented remote Visual Assistance for thousands of technicians
- How leading clinical equipment supplier Medtechnica is protecting technicians while providing rapid response support for hospital devices in high-risk facilities
- How Virgin Media, part of Liberty Global, eliminated all but essential technician dispatches with the help of the technology
- How a leading UK telco is redefining its long-term customer service strategy after empowering its technicians to work remotely using Visual Assistance