You will be creating a large-scale revolutionary product, working in a creative and progressive environment with an amazing and talented team. Up for the challenge? TechSee is the place for you!
Join a team of full stack development, work in a dynamic and evolving environment. In this role, you will help build our product to its next phase, develop great features, and work with a wide range of technologies. You will work independently and take full ownership of your domain.
- Be a part of a team that ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews
- Find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems
- Work closely and collaboratively with designers, PMs, and other engineers
- 2-4 years of development experience
- Experience with a JS UI framework (preference to ReactJS and AngularJS) – must
- Experience with backend development – advantage
- Start-up experience – big advantage
- Work in agile/scrum methodology – advantage
- Hands-on Linux experience – advantage
- Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science
- Strong programming skills and computer science fundamentals
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and to work with new technologies
- Team player, motivated, dedicated, E2E approach, passionate about code and technology
- Written and verbal communication skills in English