We are a venture-backed AI startup delivering game-changing technology for Customer Engagement to Global Multinational brands in the Telecoms, Field Services, Utilities and Consumer products verticals.
We’re looking for a technically savvy rock star who understands the value of being customer-oriented, and someone who can actively deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. He/She will work in close collaboration with Techsee R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. He/She will be actively engaged in cross department projects and strongly influence the product’s evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development
This is a classic Player-Coach role. This person must “Lead from the Front”, to drive growth by closing complex technical issues with targeted accounts in the preferred verticals.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- Build and Manage the Technical Support Tier of the company
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company.
- Being a technical advocate for customers, working closely with the customer success and business teams.
- Handle issue analysis, resolution, cross-departmental coordination, and escalation management. Serve as point of contact on customer escalations.
- Lead and expand TechSee’s monitoring and alerting platform and maintain them regularly
- Perform ongoing system data analysis. Identify trends and problems, and support Product decisions based on those observations
- Collaborate with R&D, Product, Customer Success, QA and Delivery team in a daily manner
- 10+ years (out of it, 3+ as a senior/manager) of experience in technical support is successful SaaS company, working with global customers
- Proven experience in building and leading support teams
- Strong technical background in:
- Log analysis
- Cloud services – AWS
- Database querying including SQL and non-SQL (MongoDB), experience with Postgresql – an advantage
- Experience with Python scripting
- Troubleshooting methods
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in monitoring and alerting solutions (e.g. data dog, Kibana)
- Proven track record in resolving SaaS customers’ problems, complaints and issues utilizing appropriate internal and external resources, under Telco grade SLA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Can-Do approach
- Background in working for start-up companies
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written English