Sales Development Rep – SDR
TechSee is in search of energetic, driven professionals with sound business acumen to join our outbound Business Development team (BDR) – facing North America.
At TechSee, we love to hire outstanding people who thrive in dynamic environments, have a passion for technology and seek a drive for industry disruption.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated sales development representative to generate qualified leads for TechSee products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline.
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Development, The Sales Development Representative objective is to identify sales opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and allocate those opportunities to the appropriate sales channel.
As a TechSee Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the marketing and sale teams to:
- Analyze the available market.
- Identify, prioritize & research targets.
- Contact potential leads through cold calling, email, social media.
- Develop new leads (inbound and outbound) into sales qualified leads.
- Assign and hand off to the appropriate sales channel.
- Expand TechSee’s client base through outbound prospecting.
- Analyze research and identify prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
- Conduct lead generating, nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
- Competently convey TechSee position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts.
- Qualify and maintain documentation supporting lead qualification criteria.
- Book meetings and allocate to Account Executives (per guidelines) that carry high revenue opportunities.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in TechSee products.
- Researching prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 Years of corporate or startup experience in a Enterprise SaaS SDR/sales is a plus.
- Self-Starter with the potential to lead.
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, Linkedin, contact databases and other sales tools.
- Excellent computer skills, specific proficiency with MS Excel and an aptitude to learn new applications is required.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Experience being held to metrics is an advantage.
- Experience with SalesForce is an advantage.
- Perfect English, excellent written/verbal communication skills. (English as mother tongue a plus)
- Additional languages a plus.
What’s in it for you?
We will invest in you in the following ways:
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into Sales at TechSee.
- Training: Formal training around TechSee products, sales skills, leadership skills, and business insights.
- Teamwork: Learn to partner in the strategic identification and development of revenue opportunities in both new and existing accounts.
- Performance: Prepare you to achieve quarterly goals of sourced qualified meetings and closed business.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission.