Quality Assurance Data Analyst – Student Position
TechSee, a market leader in intelligent visual customer assistance is looking for a high-caliber multi-dimensional Quality Assurance Data Analyst.
You’ll contribute to improving operational efficiency of the QA team and have a meaningful impact on the outcomes experienced by our customers.
By turning data into information, you will contribute to turning information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Scope for this position is 15-25 hours per week.
- Interpret data, analyze results using db queries and scripts and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement scripts
- Ability to optimize efficiency and quality of the analysis
- Acquire data from databases and establish information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Interface well with other team members of the organization.
- Technical expertise with database
- Experience with databases and programming scripts (Python)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS (Or student) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.