Combating Customer Churn in Today’s Changing Brand Loyalty Landscape
September 23, 12:00 ET
Got talent? Join our team.
TechSee is a leading startup delivering Visual Assistance technology powered by Computer Vision AI & AR. An award-winning pioneer in the field, TechSee is revolutionizing customer experience for many of the world’s leading enterprises and is one of the tech sector’s most talked-about companies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company at a critical stage in its evolution. As the product marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for the company’s strategic product positioning, messaging and GTM. You will work closely with the product, sales and marketing teams to deliver enablement tools and knowledge, as well as communicate the story of our offering to the market to support TechSee’s positioning as a category leader and our ambitious multi-year growth plans.
Your role and responsibilities
• Develop the company’s strategic product story, messaging, and value proposition.
• Conduct ongoing market research to support our product roadmap, GTM, bundling and pricing.
• Gain insights into customer use of current products, untapped market opportunities and buyer personas.
• Work closely with the product team to effectively communicate current offerings and roll out new ones.
• Communicate the value of new products and features to our sales team and partners.
• Deliver sales and partner enablement tools and create compelling product collateral such as case studies, product videos, brochures, cheat sheets and elevator pitches.
• Conduct ongoing inquiries with Gartner analysts to gain their inputs regarding our product roadmap, positioning, and messaging.
• Maintain and manage competitive intelligence by working with cross-functional stakeholders and develop tools for sales and partners to deal with competition (e.g. battle cards, comparison tables).
• Lead promotional activities of new product offering, including product launches, new feature announcements and public demos.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Identify emerging market trends following ongoing research and analyst engagements and communicate them internally.
• Work closely with our content marketing team to develop stories that support our demand generation and positioning activities.
• Present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in product marketing positions at B2B tech companies
• Proven track record of planning, executing and measuring a product marketing strategy
• Solid grasp of technology and product development processes
• Ability to work with interfaces overseas in a global environment
• Customer-facing experience – ability to deal directly with clients, and engage with analysts and industry influencers
• Capacity to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Excellent storytelling, research, writing and presentation skills
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional
• Successful experience writing press releases, making presentations, engaging with analysts and with media
• Comfort working in a fast-changing, adaptive environment
• Advantage: familiarity with the customer service, contact center, field services and AI / AR technology field
When you become a part of TechSee you can expect:
• Professional development – challenging tasks and great opportunities for career advancement
• Awesome environment – team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are in our DNA
• World-class clients – we work with leading global organizations across industries including Consumer Electronics, Telecom, Utilities and Insurance.
• To be at the cutting edge of the Computer Vision AI field – you’ll play your part in a technological revolution that’s radically redefining customer experience.