Greater NY area; New Jersey
TechSee is expert in VISUAL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT powered by AI & AR, delivering exceptional visual experience to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout the product journey.
TechSee revolutionizes the customer support domain by providing the first cognitive visual support solution powered by augmented reality and artificial intelligence. TechSee empowers support teams across the globe to deliver a visual customer experience that significantly reduces service costs, enhances service quality, and deliver intelligent fully automated services.
TechSee demonstrates proven ROI and repeatable KPI improvements across dozens of customers’ implementations, including: dramatically lowering the field technicians dispatch rate, increasing First Call Resolution rate, reducing Average Handling Time and improving customer satisfaction.
- Part of Sales division to support the company sales activities / Targets
- Support customers on-site (globally) throughout the presales cycle (until PO)
- Full responsibility on the Technical response to company RFI/RFQ
- Responsibility on customers demos, trials and POVs at customers’ sites, on-line and during trade shows
- Be the connecting link between R&D and Product to Sales with clear goal to Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- Involved during the discovery process, understanding specific use cases and customers’ pains to come with the right business case / ROI
- 5 years experience working as a solution engineer/ pre-sale in software product/ SAAS company selling to Enterprises – must.
- Consulting background with use cases discovery experience are important
- Familiarity with IT, Security, Architecture in SaaS environments
- Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
- Additional languages – an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills – able to interact with employees, partners and c-levels. Natural problem-solver
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode – a big plus!