Got talent? Join our team.
TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organisations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue: Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically
INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER– open position
– Lead a team that will be responsible for all DevOps, Data and Services infrastructure
– Manage DevOps activities, servicing ENT grade customers
– Design and implement a data pipeline and BI solutions
– Work closely with R&D counterparts to create a productive methodology for delivering high quality production service
– Collaborate with data science experts and architects to establish a scalable AI platform
– Extensive proven experience with DevOps
– Experience with Data pipeline and BI implementations
– Passionate for a reliable, high grade software as a service
– Committed to team work with proven proven communication skills
– Strong hands-on skills with key cloud technologies; AWS is mandatory; MongoDB, Elastic and NodeJS preferably
– Ability to execute projects and plans
– A passion for automation and precision
– Motivated, dedicated with E2E attitude
– BSc or equivalent experience in CS
– Minimum 5 years of DevOps experience
– Minimum 2 years of managing large scale Infrastructure