Inbound Sales Development Representative (Global)
TechSee is looking for an experienced and energetic self-starter to join as an Inbound Sales Development (SDR).
At TechSee, we love to hire outstanding people who thrive in dynamic environments, have a passion for technology and seek to drive for industry disruption.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated SDR to nurture and qualify inbound leads for TechSee products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation.
The Sales Development Representative’s objective is to identify sales opportunities to accelerate revenue growth. As a TechSee Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to:
- Create and manage nurturing and follow-up for inbound pipeline in partnership with marketing
- Prioritize and research leads based on business priorities (industries, Geo., etc.)
- Develop new inbound leads into sales qualified leads from multiple channels (website, PPC, webinars, events, etc.)
- Contact potential leads through calling, email, social media
- Assign and hand off to the appropriate sales channel
- Analyze, research and identify prospective clients from a list of inbound leads and improve data quality for high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
- Conduct lead generating, nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing inbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
- Create customized follow-up based on persona and lead sources.
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning. Continuously stay up to date on technologies relevant to the TechSee Business lines.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in TechSee products.
- Contact prospects via phone, email and social media.
- Be creative and implement customized follow-up activities to prospects and generate new business.
- Schedule meetings for industry events and manage follow-up.
- Work with marketing to create and improve calls and email copy based on feedback from the field.
- Book meetings and allocate to Account Executives (per guidelines) that carry high revenue opportunities.
- Accurately forecast and track leads, outreach activities, and qualification notes using Salesforce.com CRM. Candidate must also be prepared to support activities to track and analyze their own and the company’s effectiveness in creating new business.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 4+ years of corporate or startup experience in an Enterprise SaaS sales environment
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools
- Excellent computer skills, specific proficiency with MS Excel and an aptitude to learn new applications required
- Ability to craft highly customized follow-up per channel and persona
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Experience of being held to metrics an advantage
- Native English speaker with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Availability to work flexible hours alternating between 3 US shifts per-week (13:00-22:00 and 2 UK shifts (10:00-19:00)