Enterprise Sales North America
Greater NY area; New Jersey
TechSee is a venture-backed AI startup delivering game-changing technology for Customer Engagement to Global Multinational brands in the Telecoms, Insurance, Utilities and Consumer products verticals. Leveraging success with referenceable accounts with Major Telecoms and cable television service providers globally, we are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive for North America.
The role will lead selling efforts across targeted verticals and accounts in the penetration, closing and delivery of world class customer support products, and managed services, including AI-assisted, video-driven contact center agent and self-service technology. This is a sales position responsible for all aspects of revenue generation within the target accounts, including customer acquisition, account management; liaison with internal departments, and outside vendors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle (prospecting, forecasting, account planning, sales execution, negotiation, pipeline/funnel management, and closing of new business)
- In-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles within the target accounts and verticals
- Negotiate commercial terms on behalf of the company with sophisticated buyers.
- Collaborate with Client Stakeholders, Internal Departments and Third-parties (channel partners, consultants, etc.)
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements
- Proven sales experience of SaaS to mid to large field services departments across manufacturing and service industries
- Experience selling engagement/experience technologies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at senior levels of customer organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to close while
- Have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience working for small and big software companies; ability to build and manage pipeline and operate in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- BS/MS degree, business administration or a related field
- Willingness and ability to travel 30%- 50% of the time
Skills and Qualifications
Motivation for Selling, Building Client Relationships, Over-achieving Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.