Greater NY area; New Jersey
About the company
We are an AI startup delivering game-changing technology for customer engagement to multinational enterprises.
About the job
Our Enablement Manager will interact with customers daily, ensuring they have an amazing TechSee experience, putting their onboarding and problem-solving skills to the test to assist our customers in achieving success with our product. In addition, s/he will help the product evolve and help update our knowledge base according to customers’ needs. The role is highly collaborative and demands someone who can work cross-departmentally.
- Create an onboarding program to make the TechSee organization, its customers and partners world-class.
- Develop content and program to enable quota-carrying sales members effectively, so they hit their quotas.
- Partner with the Product, Marketing, Delivery and Sales teams to develop programs for ongoing enablement and learning.
- Develop overall Partner enablement and certification program for:
- Sales – Process, Product Knowledge + Certification
- Presales/Engineering – Process, Product Knowledge + Certification
- Service Delivery – Product Knowledge + Certification
- Collaborate with Marketing for messaging alignment
- Maintain learning management tools
- Work with all revenue roles (AE, SDR, Partner, CSM, Implementation & Sales Leadership)
- Assist and recommend enablement solutions that align with organizational initiatives, business needs, and outcomes that focuses on the learner’s progress.
- Previous success in building out high-performing, results-driven enablement programs
- 5+ years sales/presales/delivery experience with enterprise SaaS companies (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce organization a plus
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment