Director of Sales (EMEA APAC)
TechSee is a venture-backed AI startup delivering game-changing technology for Customer Engagement to Global Multinational brands in the Telecoms, Insurance, Utilities and Consumer products verticals. Leveraging success with referenceable accounts with Major Telecoms and cable television service providers in EMEA and APAC.
The Director of Sales will lead the sell efforts in Europa regions in the penetration, closing and delivery of world-class customer support products, and managed services, including AI-assisted, video-driven contact center agent and self-service technology.
This is a senior sales position responsible for all aspects of revenue generation within the territory, including customer acquisition, account management; liaison with internal departments, and outside vendors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the sales cycle (planning, forecasting, prospecting, account planning, sales execution, pipeline/funnel management) and providing accurate reporting and forecasts to VP Sales
- In-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles within the Telecommunication
- Negotiate commercial terms on behalf of the company with a sophisticated customer base.
- Collaborate with Client Stakeholders, Internal Departments and Third-parties (channel partners, consultants, etc.)
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements
- Proven direct sales experience of software solutions to large Contact Centres in Telecommunication (Insurance or Consumer Electronics customer – advantage)
- 7+ years of experience with selling Contact Centers with customer engagement/experience technologies – a major advantage
- 3+ years of experience managing Direct Sales in Enterprise SaaS company
- At least 3+ years as Director of sales managing sales for global Enterprises carrying over $2M quota with track record of ACV over $250k.