TechSee is in search of energetic, creative content manager with sound business acumen to join our marketing team. TechSee is a well funded, fast growing, B2B startup providing innovative customer experience solution powered by computer vision AI and Augmented Reality.
At TechSee, we look for outstanding individuals who thrive in dynamic environments, have a passion for technology and seek to drive industry disruption.
This position is full time
Location in Herzliya, Israel (work from office)
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales, thought leadership & brand recognition. (including writing blogs, white papers, E-books, product collateral, success stories, video scripts, webinars, etc.)
- Collaborates with marketing team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest cost.
- Compiling and refining the company messaging while taking a significant part in strategic positioning discussions.
- Research key topics surrounding the TechSee products including business verticals (insurance, telecom etc.), business functions (customer service, sales etc.) underlying technologies (AI computer vision, Augmented Reality etc.)
- Responsible for product collateral (including brochures, demos, data sheets) as well as corporate materials.
- Generate content for PR including Press Releases, contributed articles and pitching for media outreach.
- Generate content for events including brochures, script for pitching contests, slogans, etc.
- Publish and distribute content (WordPress experience, Social media, Newsletter etc.
- Develop new channels for distribution.
- Measure and optimize the program on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Executive presentations on the content plan approaches and results will be required.
- Native English speaker with exceptional written communication skills
- At least 3-5 years experience writing B2B technology related content for the web at scale
- Experience with preparing product collateral for B2B technology products
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- High execution skills – understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Advanced research capabilities and analytical skills, including open source research, analyst reports and competitive analysis.
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker with copywriting skills
- Passion for tech-marketing and emerging technologies (familiarity with AI / AR a plus)
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Hootsuite (or alternatives), and the top social channels
- Experience growing a social audience for B2B a plus
- BA/BS or a plus