Got talent? Join our team.
TechSee is a leading provider of Visual Assistance technology powered by Computer Vision AI. An award-winning pioneer in the field, TechSee is revolutionizing customer experience for many of the world’s leading enterprises and is one of the tech sector’s most talked-about companies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding startup at a critical stage in its evolution. As a channel marketing manager you will develop and execute partner-related marketing activities and support the company’s channel strategy and partner-driven growth plans. You’ll lead mutual marketing efforts with a variety of partners including system integrators, resellers, BPOs, technology providers and OEMs.
Your role and responsibilities
• Design, develop and execute joint marketing programs with our channel partners in support of customer acquisition targets and revenue goals.
• Define our joint offering, messaging and GTM in a mutual process with each partner.
• Develop and deliver partner enablement tools for both customer-facing as well as partner-facing purposes, including partner collateral, partner onboarding, messaging guidelines, partner webinars, product demos and competitive insights.
• Support mutual PR activities with partners including partnership announcements, mutual customer testimonials and mutual awards applications.
• Promote mutual wins and customer success stories and work closely with our partners to secure public testimonials (video productions, mutual showcases, press releases).
• Plan and execute mutual events (digital events, webinars, trade shows) and lead our participation in large partner events and user meetings (e.g. Dreamforce).
• Develop mutual content with partners to support positioning and demand generation activities, such as eBooks, surveys, webinars, data sheets, blog posts and social media posts.
• Set up, track and optimize our presence within partner marketplaces (‘App Stores’).
• Create and manage mutual communities within partners’ organizations (e.g. Salesforce Chatter, partner forums) and constantly update, engage, and expand our networks.
• Support partners in their demand generation activities to drive leads for mutual deals.
• Support TechSee’s alliances strategy and partner recruitment program by developing the messaging for different partner segments, researching potential companies to partner with, and support partner acquisition campaigns.
• Track competitive channel marketing programs as well as market and channel trends, and adjust strategies accordingly.
• In support of internal company reporting, develop and analyze metrics on channel marketing spend and performance.
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in marketing positions at B2B tech companies
• Partner-facing: proven ability to define a B2B channel strategy, then lead implementation of tactics and programs
• Customer-facing: proven ability to create innovative and comprehensive programs and campaigns with/for channel partners
• Able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget
• Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted team environment
• Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Able to work well independently and in a team environment, and interact with individuals at all levels in the organization
• Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and a self-starter
• Advantage: experience with working with Salesforce (as an employee or ISV partner)
• Advantage: customer service industry and related ecosystem (contact centers, field services, CRM) experience
• Advantage: experience working across international time zones and in a multicultural environment
• Advantage: startup experience
When you become a part of TechSee you can expect:
• Professional development – challenging tasks and great opportunities for career advancement
• Awesome environment – team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are in our DNA
• World-class clients – we work with leading global organizations across industries including Consumer Electronics, Telecom, Utilities and Insurance.
• To be at the cutting edge of the Computer Vision AI field – you’ll play your part in a technological revolution that’s radically redefining customer experience.