Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Enterprise Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers to establish the first or additional engagement(s). If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our short & long-term business goals as TechSee is experiencing rapid growth due to the high demand of remote engagement technologies.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Business Development on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Outreach)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Calendars, Gmail
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Can “sell anything” mentality, Highly confident
- Preferably resides in the Tampa, FL region
- Highly Self Motivated