B2B PPC & Digital Campaigns specialist
TechSee is in search of a skilled and motivated PPC specialist to generate qualified leads for TechSee products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the PPC specialist’s objective is to plan, execute and optimize paid campaigns, generating quality leads in order to accelerate revenue growth.
As a high-growth company, we’re looking for an individual who is comfortable taking new responsibilities and stepping up to new challenges.
- Creating a PPC plan to address lead generation strategy
- Building a schedule and allocating budget for the execution of PPC plan
- Collaborating on the creation of all campaign materials
- Writing great ad copy
- Contributing to the creation of advertising imagery and video materials
- Executing and launching targeted campaigns
- A/B testing, measuring and optimizing campaigns
- Working with the Director of Digital Marketing to establish expectations and report on progress towards the achievement of targets
- Staying up to date with the latest PPC industry trends
- Researching, contacting and maintaining relationships with industry-specific online affiliates
- Analytical abilities, common sense and a sense of humor
- 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in B2B operations
- Proven track record of devising and executing successful campaigns
- Working knowledge of major PPC platforms including LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and Bing Ads (LinkedIn proficiency is crucial)
- Strong analytical skills and a talent for making data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with online marketing metrics
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude who is looking to learn and expand his responsibilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, project management, and time management skills
- Fluent English (speaking and writing); additional language an advantage
Understanding of Google tools: Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce and inbound methodologies
- English as mother tongue
What’s in it for you?
- Career path: you will work in a role that serves as a launching pad to additional digital marketing areas (analytics, automation, SEO, Social Media etc.)
- Solid base salary + bonus!