B2B Digital Marketing Manager
TechSee is in search of a skilled, hands-on, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager’s main objective is to plan, execute and optimize campaigns (PPC, Inbound, Outbound, etc.) generating quality leads in order to accelerate revenue growth.
- Creating a campaign plan to address lead generation strategy
- Building a schedule and allocating budget for the execution of the plan
- Collaborating on the creation of all campaign materials
- Writing great ad copy
- Contributing to the creation of advertising imagery and video materials
- Executing and launching targeted campaigns
- A/B testing, measuring and optimizing campaigns
- Working with the Director of Digital Marketing to establish expectations and report on progress towards the achievement of targets
- Staying up to date with the latest PPC & marketing automation industry trends
- Researching, contacting and maintaining relationships with industry-specific online affiliates
- Analytical abilities, common sense and a sense of humor
- 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in B2B operations
- Proven track record of devising and executing successful campaigns
- Working knowledge of major PPC platforms including LinkedIn (crucial), Google, Facebook and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce including hands-on experience in creating and optimizing workflows
- Working knowledge of Google tools: Analytics, GTM, DataStudio
- Strong analytical skills and a talent for making data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with online marketing metrics
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude who is looking to learn and expand their responsibilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, project management, and time management skills
- Fluent English (speaking and writing); additional language an advantage
- SEO experience including (Search Console, SEMrush etc.)
- WordPress & HTML experience
- English as mother tongue
What’s in it for you?
- Career path: you will work in a role that serves as a launch pad to additional digital marketing areas (analytics, automation, SEO, Social Media etc.)
- Solid base salary + bonus!