TechSee AI Group is leveraging deep learning and computer vision algorithms to provide advanced insights to our customers. You will work together with other researchers and developers to validate new algorithms and maintain our computer vision ecosystem.
Scope of the position is 15-25 hours per week.
● Develop code to benchmark and analyze raw data
● Data collection
● Validate the quality of data
● Understand the algorithms and how they might be affected by changes in the ecosystem
● Validate the accuracy of the obtained results
● Student for Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics or any relevant field with at least 10 months left for graduation
● Fluent English
● Very good communication abilities and a team player
● Ability to work independently and self-managed
● Knowledge of Python and C++
● Familiar with OOP
● Familiar with the deep learning – nice to have