In the contact center world, hold time is often seen as a negative thing. Agents want to get customers off hold as quickly as possible, and customers want to be able to speak to an agent right away. However, what if hold time could be turned into a positive thing? What if hold time could be used to improve the customer experience and even help to resolve issues more quickly?
When customers call your contact center, they expect to be able to get their issues resolved quickly and efficiently. However, if they have to wait on hold for a long time, their patience may start to wear thin. This is where TechSee visual journeys can help.
By allowing customers to complete forms and submit images while they are on hold via visual journeys, you can collect the information you need to resolve their issue even before they speak to an agent. This can help to reduce wait times, improve accuracy, and personalize the customer experience.
By integrating TechSee Visual Journeys with your IVR platform, you can capture data through forms, use images to identify products or problems and capture visual information like serial numbers, ID numbers, and firmware versions – ALL before your customers connect to an agent.
This can help you:
- Reduce wait times: Get your customers to fill out critical information to better route calls and provide background information to your agents before they answer the call.
- Improve accuracy: By collecting information from customers in advance, you can help your agents to resolve issues more quickly and accurately.
- Personalize the customer experience: You can use TechSee visual journeys to personalize the customer experience by presenting different forms and images to customers based on their needs.
- Put data into CRM: Data captured by visual journeys can be captured directly into your CRM system saving your agents the hassle of manually doing it after each call.
- Reduced AHT: By allowing customers to complete forms and submit images before they speak to an agent, agents will have fewer questions to ask, which can help to reduce average handling time (AHT).
- Improved NPS: When customers spend less time on the phone and feel that their issue has been resolved quickly and accurately, they are more likely to give your company a positive Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Increased agent satisfaction: Agents will appreciate not having to spend as much time summarizing and putting data into the CRM system. This will free up their time so they can focus on resolving customer issues.
TechSee visual journeys can be a powerful tool for improving the customer experience in your contact center. By turning hold time into gold, you have the power to impact your call center’s performance today.
If you are interested in learning more about how TechSee visual journeys can help you to improve the customer experience in your contact center, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and help you to get started.